Franchise

We offer Franchisee in rural & semi rural areas So that our presence is felt all over India. This is the corner stone of our policy of taking computer to the masses.

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Why go in for the MM COMPUTER EDUCATION PVT LTD Franchise?

MEGAMIND(ISO CERTIFIED) is a vigorous Organization with a vision to be rated as the best in training, the result - finest training ground for talent. We have to our credit having trained more than 1 lakh students from the basics to the most advanced level.

We have branches at Saidapet & T.nagar. The tremendous response we received from the student's fraternity made us look beyond Saidapet & T.nagar. Due to lack of sufficient manpower we could not proceed further. This was the beginning & birth of the Franchise Division.

We had tremendous success. We wanted to replicate the success through the division called Franchise, the motto being BUSINESS THROUGH FRIENDSHIP.

We are searching for young, dynamic enterprising individuals who can join our Franchise family & translate our experience into success. We have more than 19 years of highly successful run in this ever demanding & highly competitive training field. We want to sell this much sought after experience to the Franchise. So that they become a part of the successful MEGAMIND Family. An enterprising Franchisee is assured of an minimum Income of Rs. 25000/- with Minimum Investment. True to our motto "Taking computer to the masses". Our forte has always been modest fees.

  • The Meaning - the economically weaker section have access to Computer Education in our Company.
  • Quality Education.

In line with our motto "Mastery in Methodical Coaching".

We are ecstatic to note that each student graduation out of the company bring in many more new Students. Our experience shows that 90% of enrollment is through our former students. The remaining 10% through advertisement. Our marketing is done not by the newspaper but by our students. This made our job very easy & helped us in bringing the nearest minimum our advertising expenditure. You can also do this when you become the Franchise Family.

Our Input

Our Input

Permission to use our Company name and intellectual property of logo "MM Computer Education Pvt Ltd.," & Logo, ISO Certification

  • Marketing support through periodical Advertisements.
  • Technical Support as relevant to the latest development in the IT.
  • Formatting the course material.
  • Supply of course material
  • Introduction of course of studies based on market demands without extra cost.
  • Periodical review of faculty and training for the above personal in the area identified by us.
  • Receipt Book
  • Registration book
  • ID cards to the students
  • Issue of Certificates to students.
  • Framing of Rules and Regulation.
  • Student's behavior; Faculty responsibility; Faculty & Staff training.
  • Terms & conditions for admission.
  • We will provide guidance for the purchase of Hardware if needed.
  • Faculty Training.
  • Conduct of seminars and periodical counseling of the Franchise so that he becomes successful businessman in his very first month of investments.
  • FRANCHISEE TRAINING before the launch of the Franchise.



Powered by : Mega Mind Computing Solutions Pvt Ltd.